Cheltenham ladies day has been in our diary for the last 6 months! Many of our clients go year on year to glam up in their classiest outfits and join a stylish crowd to enjoy the very best in horse racing. Here are our top tips to get well and truly race ready…
4 weeks to go:
Cut down on refined sugars, excess carbs, and alcohol. No one wants to feel bloated and heavy on race day, so banish those foods that make your body hold on to extra water. If you struggle to stay disciplined, book a free consultation with our Registered Nutritionist, Rosie Letts, to help guide you in the right direction. Rosie offers a free initial 20-minute phone consultation to delve into your health history and explain what actions you will need to take to achieve your goals. Find out more >
Get your anti-wrinkle injectables. If you’re thinking of having any injectable treatments in the run up to ladies day, now is the time to have them. It can take up to 2 weeks for the muscle to relax, just in time for your skin smoothing facial. Find out more >
Top up your semi-permanent eyebrows. If your eyebrow tattoo needs a tweak or colour boost, now is the time to have your top up. There’s plenty of healing time before race day and everyone will be commenting on your perfectly defined brows. Find out more >
3 weeks to go:
Plan your outfit. It goes without saying that you want to look chic and sophisticated on race day. Floral detailing is always a recurring theme – team that with a statement headpiece and you will give the Royals a run for their money!
However, if you look at your teeming wardrobe and still think you have ‘nothing to wear’, perhaps it’s time to start thinking about booking a personal shopping experience with Styled By Lucy. Not only can Lucy identify your body type, but she can also determine the colour ‘season’ that suits you, so that shopping becomes a delight – not a chore! Clients of The Hampton Clinic receive 10% off her services too! Find out more >
2 weeks to go:
Get a facial. Get your skin smooth, plump and ready to shine on race day! All of our facials are bespoke and customised to cater for your individual concerns and, if you commit to looking after your skin regularly, you will notice a considerable difference in the health of your skin. Find out more >
1 week to go:
Get a skin tightening treatment. Get paparazzi-ready with a thermal skin tightening treatment on your face and neck a week before you go. This treatment stimulates collagen and elastin, resulting in newfound youth! Find out more >
The day before:
Get a vitamin c peel for the ultimate ladies day glow! Be the envy of fellow race-goers with smooth, radiant and youthful looking skin ready for your red carpet entry. Follow this with a beautiful blow dry at Therapy Hair & Beauty to feel a million dollars! Find out more >
More top tips:
- Remember to de-fuzz! Wax a day or two before or book your laser appointment 2 weeks before race day so your hairs are falling out!
- Don’t forget to exfoliate and moisturise your body regularly. This will stimulate blood circulation for healthy looking skin.
- Body brush twice a day, everyday! This will increase removal of the toxins in your body and help with any dimpling in the skin.
- Epsom salt baths, once or twice a week, can really help to detoxify your body. Its great for aches and pains too!
- Drink lots of water (flavour it with fruit if you need to!) Your body is made up of over 70% water, boost hydration levels in your body and every organ will thank you! Especially the largest one, your skin.