Rosie Letts is an award winning nutritional therapist and functional medicine practitioner with over 10 years clinical experience. Rosie’s scientific approach to nutrition, distilled through working with over 1500 clients, looks at each individual as just that – an individual. Rosie’s goal is to find the root causes of your problems, using testing and research to connect the dots of your health puzzle and create an unique treatment plan. Rosie specialises in digestive disorders, weight management, fertility and skin health.
With functional medicine there’s no one-size-fits-all cure, so even if you and a friend have the same symptoms or condition you won’t get the same treatment plan. After all, your journeys have been entirely different and unique.
The Treatment Process
All new clients begin with a case review and initial consultation which typically takes 90 minutes. This includes:
- Taking a thorough medical and health history
- Reviewing your current diet and nutritional supplements
- Discussing any current and relevant blood work
- Providing you with some foundational nutritional advice to follow based on your case review
- Ordering any appropriate functional tests
After the appointment, Rosie will reflect on all the information gathered and create a foundational plan for you to follow. This written report will detail your bespoke food plan, lifestyle advice and appropriate supplement regimen targeted to your situation.
Following the first initial case review appointment you will be contacted to schedule follow up appointments throughout the remainder of your treatment plan. During your first follow up Rosie will provide:
- Verbal explanations of any lab results, along with a written report
- Targeted dietary and lifestyle guidelines
- A personalised supplement program
During subsequent follow ups Rosie will:
- Monitor your response to treatment
- Explain any new lab findings
- Adjust treatment based upon laboratory findings and your level of responsiveness
- Order any follow up testing needed as treatment progress
- Work to improve your health as soon as possible
Case review and initial consultation (90 minutes, plus 1-2 hours research) £160
Follow up appointments (60 minutes, plus research) £120
Rosie offers a comprehensive range of functional testing including food intolerance, stool analysis, hormone profiling and blood tests to assess thyroid health, vitamin and mineral status.
Reinvent 12 month online nutrition and lifestyle programme £249
Reinvent is a holistic and permanent lifestyle change that will transform your relationship with food. It will tune you in to what’s going on deep inside your body, helping you to celebrate your uniqueness and understand how best to nourish yourself. Rosie and her team have distilled years of experience in nutritional medicine into a unique, information-packed online course that you work through at your own pace, one step at a time.
Find out more: https://www.rosielettsnutrition.com/reinvent/